Information security and computing services for operational networks
Planning and execution of information security for OT networks
Implementation of information security systems in a controlled manner, in accordance with realistic risk assessments.
Contel provides professional services of an IT team experienced in the implementation of information security systems for dozens of industrial plants and infrastructure facilities in the Israeli industry. Contel conducts information security surveys at its clients’ sites, implements advanced information security solutions for operational networks, and provides routine monitoring and maintenance services for networks, computing, and cyber systems. The company works methodically in the information security fields and adheres to ISO-27701, a standard for the cyber field. Prior to implementation and investment in the cyber systems, we recommend conducting a risk assessment and building a real investment plan that considers not only the information security risks but also the client’s operational and budget constraints
Our solutions include:
- Preparation of a master-plan for information security in the organization and its approval by the regulatory authority. Preparation of risk surveys and recommendation of a work plan.
- Implementation of advanced information security systems in the organization – SIEM, 2FA, IDS, Whitening Systems, Firewalls, Unidirectional Security Gateways.
- Provision of routine services – cyber and IT teams at the client’s site for routine maintenance and monitoring.
- Planning services and establishment of computing systems and communication networks for industrial facilities and infrastructure.
- Assistance and support of cyber events.
Contel has extensive practical experience in these fields. We would be happy to provide you with additional information and take you on a tour to industrial facilities that use our services.