MEDIUM VOLTAGE SWITCHGEAR
Contel supplies Medium Voltage switchgear and MCC panels model CENTERLINE 2500 IEC, used in many process industrial plants. The panels include: Secure Connect TM, complete disconnection of power / load / communication / ground connection. four
Mechanical modes for testing, retrieval without special tools, full programming, event recorder, Ethernet / IP communication between all board components, management software etc.
WHY CHOOSE A CENTERLINE 2500 MCC ?
- Designed to IEC 61439-1 and IEC 61439-2 standards
- Flexibility to select fixed or withdrawable unit designs within a single column. Choosing a fully withdrawable unit design allows for faster replacement and helps reduce repair time. The CENTERLINE 2500 also has high withdrawable unit density. Each column can hold up to 24 units.
- Built-in EtherNet/IP networking options to help assure reliable communication
- ArcShield™ arc resistant enclosures help you reduce arc flash hazards. Tested in accordance with IEC/TR 61641
- Three- and four-wire bus bar power systems available to help meet local requirements