Analyzers for measuring dust and particles
DURAG is one of the leading companies in routine monitoring. DURAG offers a wide variety of analyzers that measure output, particles, pressure, and temperature. The DURAG analyzers are characterized by a wide variety of capabilities and parameters, such as:
- Automatic calibration capability
- Measurement that is not influenced by the size, color or shape of the particle
- Insulated units that are not influenced by the measured material or measurement conditions.
- The analyzers and supportive devices can be adapted to the clients’ changing needs
- Various methods for measuring light scattering, Triboelectric effect, and beta attenuation for particles, and the output of ultrasonic sensors
- Meets the TüV and MCERTS standards, as well as EN 14181-2014 and EN 15267. QAL 1 approved, with the ability to adhere to QAL 2 and QAL 3 automatically.
D-FL 100- VOLUME FLOW MEASURING SYSTEM
For continuous volume flow measurement in dry gases. Reliable, even under extreme operating conditions.
D-FL 220- VOLUME FLOW MEASURING SYSTEM
For continuous, contactless volume flow measurement in dry and humid gases. Reliable, even under demanding operating conditions.
D-R 290- DUST AND OPACITY MONITOR
For continuous, contactless dust and opacity measurement at medium to high concentrations in dry flue and process gases. Also suitable for difficult plant conditions.
D-R 320- DUST MONITOR
For continuous, contactless measurement of low to medium dust concentrations in dry flue and process gases. Also suitable for corrosive gases and potentially explosive atmospheres.
D-R 808- DUST MONITOR
For continuous measurement of low to medium dust concentrations in dry flue and process gases. Single-sided installation for difficult plant conditions.
DURAG D-R 250 DUST MONITOR – COMBINED PROBE
The DURAG D-RX 250 is certified dust monitor, combined with a flow, temperature and absolute pressure measurement for monitoring of small to medium dust concentrations in dry flue gas and process gas.
D-R 820 F- DUST MONITOR
Extractive measurement of humid flue or process gases. For monitoring small to medium dust concentrations.