SIEMENS energy meters
Contel provides Siemens energy meters for HVAC&R units in large water-based facilities (chillers). The energy gauges are connected to a computer with a designated software (EnerWeb), through a cloud technology that produces invoices according to the consumed energy, while considering the varying electricity rates throughout the day.
Contel and SATEC provide a reliable solution for billing consumers of HVAC&R and heating systems based on water battery and/or fan coil technologies.
In buildings with multiple users, where the cooling and heating water are supplied centrally, the objective is that every tenant/consumer pays for his/her own consumption.
The energy consumption of the various users is calculated via a local, computerized calculation system based on the following formula:
[Temperature difference] X [permanent] X [water output] = consumed energy
Energy cost is calculated according to the electricity rates that vary throughout the day (the seasonal and hourly rates of the Israel Electric Corporation).
Ultrasonic meters for air-conditioning and heating systems – Heat Meter Ultrasonic® UH50
An ultrasonic energy meter developed for measuring energy consumption in air-conditioning systems. This system is suitable for measuring cooling, heating, and cooling/heating energy. The ultrasonic technology provides stable measurement and high accessibility.
- Nominal water output: up to 60 CBM /hour.
- Calibration standard – EN1434.
- Measurement/output principle – ultrasonic (time of flight).
- Smart meter for every application (heating and cooling).
- Simple installation in a return line, can be installed horizontally and vertically.
- There is no need for straight sections before and after the meter.
- 1.5-meter cable for split installation.
- Feed – 11-year battery.
- Low pressure falls.
- No moving parts, 2%± accuracy, zero maintenance.
- Temperature range: 10 – 130 ºC.
- Calibrated system.
- Output measurement range – 1:100
- Data logger built into the controller.
- Calculation unit: electronic (for local and distant installation – up to 5 meters).
- 4 display cycles in the controller.
- Communication: wire, M-Bus (pulse, analogous), wireless (infra-red and radio frequency).