HumiSteam humidifiers of the Xplus type represent CAREL’s high-quality and advanced solution for humidification units based on immersed electrodes. The humidifier includes a built-in controller, with a graphic display and a keyboard that allows programming and control operations.
You can choose the following modes at any time:
- On/off by an external humidity sensor
- Activation relative to an external signal controls a structure.
- Activation relative to an external signal and in addition a limiting humidity feeling located in the channel
- Regulation according to preset points and humidity sensor reading
- Regulation according to preset points, the reading of the humidity sensor, and feeling of humidity limitation in the channel.
The steam flow rate is regulated continuously from 20% to 100% of the maximum output (10%-100% in the 90 kg/h and 130 kg/h models), except in the on/off mode where the production is In the “all or nothing” model.
HumiSteam Humidifiers of the X Xplus type can receive the following external signals, selected from the built-in keyboard: contact without voltage from the humidity sensor, 0-1 V, 0-10 V, 2-10 V, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA.
Type X unit controllers take advantage of all the advantages of pCO technology, the family of programmed controllers from CAREL:
- Easy to use, graphic display with clear messages and different languages possible.
- Activation is based on daily and weekly time bands and with different set points.
- Interface to BMS through different types of LAN connections (ie, ModBUS® – standard – BACnet™, LON®).
- Full diagnostics with text messages, recording alerts with time signatures.
- Remote diagnostics using GSM cellular communication (optional).
- Automatic drainage due to inactivity.
IR33 UNIVERSAL model controller manufactured by CAREL allows management and control of a variety of systems at the same time.
Humidity control, heating control, pressure, temperature, CO2, VOC, etc.
The controller allows inputs of resistive and analog emotions.
The controllers exist in the structure of a din strip or installation on a panel with a voltage input of 220 or 240 volts.
The advanced controllers are suitable for cooling and air conditioning applications and include PID control, control of 2 independent control loops, and other functions.
It is possible to connect with the building control controller using a Modbus communication protocol.
The controller is programmed by Carl’s dedicated software that allows the parameters to be defined according to the application.
Adding moisture – CompactSteam
CompactSteam products are CAREL’s solution for adding humidity to luxury residential environments, professional offices, or small and medium-sized commercial spaces.
The units for adding moisture from the CompactSteam series are of the immersed electrode type and have the following characteristics:
- Elegant and discreet design, ideal for installation in any environment.
- Open a quiet and built-in steam outlet, with adjustable louvers.
- Large LCD screen for easy understanding of unit status.
- A market-leading product in usability, safety, and user-friendliness.
- Models available from 1.6 to 5.4 kg/hour.
- The water and electricity connections can be completely hidden. The temperature of the drain water never rises above 60°C.
If additional moisture is not needed for 3 consecutive days, the unit will automatically drain itself for maximum hygiene.
There is a version without a built-in steam outlet opening, to disperse steam in the channel
Adding moisture to saunas and steam baths – HumiSteam Wellness
The HumiSteam Wellness model has been specially designed and manufactured to meet the typical needs of steam bath and sauna applications, with appropriate software for managing such a unit.
- Daily and weekly time bands.
- Possibility to determine different set temperature points according to the time bands.
- Up to 3 applications for spreading scents and essences, 1 dedicated application for the disinfection cycle.
- Up to 2 fans (exit and exhaust) and a light for the humidity exit part.
- The unit is very easy to use. Graphic display interface with clear icons and system messages, in different possible languages.
- Communication interface through different types of LAN connections (ie, ModBUS®, BACnet™, LON®).
- Operating hours counter and alert log with the time signature.
In addition, the display keyboard is detachable from the humidifier and can be connected to a remote location, to simplify and streamline integration with other compatible OEM products.
At any time you can choose the following modes in the unit:
- On/off by an external humidity sensor
- Activation relative to an external signal.
- Regulation according to preset points and temperature sensor readings.
Regulation of the steam flow rate is performed continuously from 20% to 100% of the maximum output, except in the on/off mode where the steam production is in the “all or nothing” model.
HumiSteam Wellness devices use a connection to a main water supply and automatically manage the concentration of water and any foam formation, for maximum steam safety in the outlet space.